Pine Bush UFO Fair: SATURDAY; SEPT 4, 2021
Event Hours: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm RAIN DATE: FOLLOWING DAY- Sunday
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the ‘Pine Bush UFO Fair’ in Pine Bush, NY 12566. The Fair takes place on Main Street, Side Streets and in the Crawford Commons Lot / Gazebo Area.
If you have Vendor Credit from the Cancelled 2020 Fair, please email: email@example.com to confirm prior to submitting this application.
GENERAL RULES FOR VENDORS
- No electric or water is available. Generators are only allowed with expressed prior permission. Restrictions will apply. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One vendor space is 10 x 10. IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL AREA, you must reserve more than one space.
This event sells out. There is no extra space for oversized vehicles unless the area is reserved in advance.
- Due to social distancing: Please note that space numbers may be different on this year’s map/sidewalk and will likely differ from past events.
- Vendor maps will be emailed prior to event. Space numbers will also be marked on curbs on event day.
- No vendor will be allowed items that are considered weapons, unsafe, or destructive.
- Set up is between 8:00 am -9:30 am ONLY. Vehicles must be offsite by 9:30 am for Street Closure.
- No vehicles (other than pre-approved food/beverage vendor-vehicles) will be permitted during event hours.
- Break down starts approximately 4:00. Road is scheduled to re-open at 4:30pm
- Limited parking for vendors in Community Health Center @ 99 Cameron St, Pine Bush, NY 12566
- VENDORS are responsible for complete removal of all trash related to space. Dumpster and Porta Pottie and Handicapped Parking locations will be posted on provided maps.
- Vendors (including youth) are NOT to solicit or place signage in any area other than their allotted space. NO walking around soliciting raffles or goods to the crowd.
- Items other than contracted products should NOT be sold, for example:
No Silly String, No smoke bombs. PLEASE use best and reasonable discretion.
- All food vendors who will be preparing food onsite, or selling non pre-packaged foods must obtain a certificate from the Orange County Board of Health and/or NYS Dept. of Ag & Markets prior to the event.
- All certificates must be posted onsite on fair day. If you do not have a permit on fair day, you will be disqualified as a vendor.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable. Please apply for your temporary food permit from the Orange County Department of Health as soon as possible. Applications not received by O.C. D.o.H. within five (5) business days prior to the event shall be subject to a $100 expedited processing fee. Applications not received at least two (2) business days of the event shall be subject to a $200 expedited processing fee. These late fees will apply to all applications, including those normally fee exempt.
- PLEASE NOTE: If selling cooked food, it MUST be cooked on-site.
- Pre-Packaged goods (cookies, honey, candies, jams etc.) are allowed.
- Every effort is being made to avoid food sales that conflict with Main Street restaurants. Carnival/Fair food is preferred
*Questions regarding food permit applications? Please contact: Kelly McBride; Public Health Sanitarian (845) 291-2331 Orange County Department of Health Division of Environmental Health
- The Town of Crawford reserves the right to shut down vendors who do not observe guidelines.
COVID RULES/ REGS:
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RECOMMENDATIONS, VENDOR SPACES WILL BE LIMITED THIS YEAR.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION EARLY TO ENSURE SPACE IS AVAILABLE
- Face coverings are mandatory for all vendors UNLESS otherwise expressed prior to the Event Date.
- Please offer hand sanitizer at your table whenever possible.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
VENDOR APPLICATIONS (without fees) are currently being accepted online for consideration.
Please complete, and submit the attached application as soon as possible.
Approved Vendors will be sent a confirmation email that includes directions on how to submit the vendor fee. Fees will be due upon receipt of that message to ensure space is reserved.
Vendor Applications will be accepted through August 20, 2021 – or- until available spaces are filled.
EVENT DATE: SATURDAY SEPT. 4, 2021 RAIN DATE: FOLLOWING DAY
VENDOR APPLICATIONS for Consideration (without fees) ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED ONLINE.
VENDOR CATEGORIES Fees listed are per 10×10 SPACE
FOOD VENDOR / Cooking or Prepping Onsite Non-refundable FEE $150.00
SEE SPECIAL RULES FOR FOOD VENDORS ON Page 1 of this application: ‘Vendor Guidelines’ regarding Health Department. FOOD VENDORS MUST follow regulations set by OC DEPT OF HEALTH (845) 291-2331, and/or NYS Department of Agriculture & Markets (845) 220-2047
SHELF-STABLE OR PRE-PACKAGED FOOD Non-refundable FEE $125.00 No cooking or prepping onsite
HIGH QUALITY ART –or- CRAFT Non-refundable FEE $100.00 QUALITY HANDMADE or NEW items. Examples: sculpture, visual arts, wood-work, soaps, ceramics, pottery, jewelry.
ENTERTAINMENT Non-refundable FEE $100.00
Examples include face painter, balloon twister, caricaturist, henna artist etc.
HIGH QUALITY Antiques & Collectibles Non-refundable FEE $100.00
UFO and-or ALIEN NOVELTY Shirts – Non-refundable FEE $150.00 PLEASE NOTE: The ‘Pine Bush UFO Fair’ and ‘Pine Bush UFO & Paranormal Museum’ names & logos are TRADEMARKED ENTITIES. Vendors may NOT use either on merchandise. Thank you.
JUMP HOUSES/ RIDING BULL/ or SIMILAR Fees based on space use & components provided